Friday, March 16, 2018

Help Alyssa and Matt Reunite! ♥ ~ GoFundMe Campaign

I hope my work has benefited you in some way. I never would have imagined "Through Our Eyes" becoming so widespread, but I'm thankful it did. It helped me discover the amazing autism community and meet so many great people. I know now I am not alone!

Now I need your help. I am longing for independence, to move out of my parents house and finally marry my fiancé
 Matt Rhodes. (Yes, the same Matt Rhodes from the film!) Please check out my GoFundMe campaign, share it with others, and donate if you can.




I am not usually one to ask for help or handouts, I believe in hard work and self-sufficiency. But the reality that I live with is that I cannot work-full time, and my government benefits are not enough to live off of. I work hard every day to advocate for the autism community, and take care of myself, but it does not support me enough financially.


My friends, family, and followers: you are dear to me and I am grateful for any support. Please share on social media to spread the word. :)


Share this link: https://www.gofundme.com/alyssa-matt-aspie-love


Thank you so much!! 

~Alyssa Huber

No comments:

Post a Comment