Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Inside my Brain... ''Two Worlds'' Digital Effects Short



One of my favorite projects in my Digital Film Effects class was this one. The goal was to showcase some greenscreen and particle effects, along with faux environments with pieces of videos and images. I call mine "Two Worlds" to show the contrast between the real world and the one in my head. The effects aren't perfect, but I love that I got to metaphorically place myself in a representation of Vael.

Special thanks to my friend Mason for filming me on the greenscreen!

(Note: Some of these shots were used in my documentary "Through Our Eyes: Living with Asperger's")

Software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro

Music: CDK - Silence Await

Click here to see more of my student films!

No comments:

Post a Comment